Wells SS206ED Drop-In Rectangular Hot Food Well with Drain- Bottom Mount, Infinite Control, 208/240V
$329.99/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Drain included
- Wet or dry operation
- Infinite control
- Wellslok for easy installation
|Wells SS206ED 208/240 Specs|
|Width||13 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Height||8 11/16 Inches|
|Cutout Width||12 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this drop-in unit be installed into any countertop?
- For performance and safety reasons, this unit is designed to be installed into metal countertops only.
Wells SS206ED 208/240 Details
Serve your signature veggies, pasta, meat, and more at the perfect holding temperature with the Wells SS206ED drop-in rectangular hot food well with drain! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this food well holds (1) standard 12" x 20" steam table pan up to 6" deep. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Drain included to help funnel away waste water (requires 1/2" NPT input)
- Wellslok provides quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops
- Infinite control is housed in a remote, oval panel with a guard ring to help prevent accidental temperature changes
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Square-corner warming pan
- Holds (1) standard 12" x 20" steam table inset pan up to 6" deep
Width: 13 11/16"
Depth: 21 3/4"
Height: 8 11/16"
Cutout Dimensions: 12" x 20"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Wells SS206ED 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register