Waterloo 10" x 14" x 5" 20 Gauge Stainless Steel One Compartment Drop-In Sink with Side Splashes
- Seamless deep drawn sink bowl with welded seams for easy cleaning
- Innovative self rim design allows flush mounting into any countertop
- 10" x 14" x 5" bowl size
- 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction
- Comes with sound deadening patches to reduce ambient noise in your kitchen
You May Also Need
Regency 3 1/2" Basket Drain with Strainer - 1 1/2" IPS
$4.99 / Each
Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
plus $4.29 / Each
Waterloo FD48G Deck-Mounted Faucet with 4" Centers and 8" Swivel Gooseneck Spout
plus $138.99 / Each
Waterloo FD48 Deck-Mounted Faucet with 4" Centers and 8" Swing Spout
$102.99 / Each
Waterloo faucets feature a visually appealing, intuitive design, ideal for any commercial kitchen or bathroom! Watch this video to learn more about these premium faucets.
|Bowl Depth||5 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||14 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||10 Inches|
|Drain Opening||3 1/2 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this drop in sink NSF Approved for my restaurant?
- Multi-compartment drop in sinks are only NSF Approved when used in mobile food carts and kiosks. We recommend checking with your inspector prior to installation to verify that this sink will be permissible in your restaurant.
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Equip your kitchen, prep area, or bar with this Waterloo 10" x 14" x 5" 20 gauge stainless steel one compartment drop-in sink. This sink features a drop-in design that fits down through the top of your counter. It has an innovative self rim design along the top to provide a professional appearance once it's installed in any countertop. This sink also comes with side splashes to protect surrounding countertops from contaminated water.
Designed for durability, corrosion-resistance, and sanitation this sink's bowl is made of seamless deep drawn 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel with welded seams. Plus, the 3 1/2" drain with drain opening is ready for installation so you can get your new sink up and running.
To get your sink up and running as quickly as possible, this unit comes with the required installation hardware.
Left to Right: 13"
Front to Back: 19"
Left to Right: 10"
Front to Back: 14"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register