Vulcan C24EA6-DLX 6 Pan Electric Floor Convection Steamer with Professional Controls - 208V, 16.9 kW
$16,059.70/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Stainless steel exterior construction
- 6 pan capacity
- Two cooking compartments with coved corners
- Stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System / PowerFlush
- Professional controls with 60-minute timer, constant steam feature, and Superheated steam system
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Water-resistant cabinet base with enclosed bottom
- 16.9 kW, wired for 208V/3 phase connection; can be field converted to other configurations
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan C24EA6-DLX Specs|
|Depth||35 7/16 Inches|
|Height||58 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this electrical unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Electrical equipment is factory-set to use a specific voltage and phase for power. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept another voltage and/or phase type (so for example a 208V/3 phase electrical unit could be converted to use 240V/1 phase), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Vulcan C24EA6-DLX Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24EA6-DLX electric floor steamer with cabinet base has a 6 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer.
The stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System with PowerFlush allow for minimal maintenance by helping to regularly remove contaminants before they create serious problems in the unit. The professional controls are not only user-friendly, but also feature the Superheated steam system which increase the cooking energy by 10% for both faster cook and recovery times. Plus, the unit includes a 60-minute timer with constant steam feature, an on/off switch, and a lighted ready and cook light for convenience.
This steamer boasts heavy-duty doors with convenient door latch mechanisms and a gasket guard to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior is comprised entirely of stainless steel. A 208V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation. It can be field-converted to 208V/1, 240V/1, or 240V/3 to meet your needs.
Depth: 35 7/16"
Height: 58 1/2"
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!