Vulcan 00-850429-00001 Limit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan 00-850429-00001 Limit.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Vulcan VSX3 10.0 KW|
|Vulcan VSX3 7.5 KW|
Groen Z009865 Spout Rear Section 11"
Groen Z096719S Generator
Cleveland 102533 Block;Cntact(Use W/102534 Or W
Groen 156047 Pressure Gauge
Cleveland FK108879 Kit;Magnet Replacement; Scs
Groen Z002970 Tilt Detent Assy
Groen Z013972 Elect Speed Ctrl Device
Cleveland SK2372400 Service Bell Crank Hook; Tr
Get paid to review this product!