Vollrath BCO-4 Redco CanMaster #1 Can Opener with 16" Bar
- Easy-to-use and is great for fast-paced kitchens
- Allows user to easily open a #10 can in 4 1/2 turns
- Opens cans up to 14" tall
- Color coded collar for easy identification
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- 1 1/2" gear and 16" Bar
- Break resistant handle for added durability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Check out this video and learn about all the great products offered to you from Vollrath! From manual food processors instablooms and lettuce wedgers, there’s a product for any industry in the restaurant business.
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Can Height||14 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||4 1/2|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Quickly and easily open cans up to 14" tall with this Vollrath BCO-4 Redco CanMaster #1 can opener with 16" bar! This simple and efficient can opener is equipped with a 1 1/2" gear and allows you to open a #10 can in just 4 1/2 turns so you can keep up with your kitchen's frenetic pace. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Powder-coated Zinc alloy head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened, plated mild steel blade
- Hardened mild steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also features 2 options for your base: users can permanently attach the item to a table or it can be clamped temporarily to any solid surface. Not only is it color coded for easy identification, it also has a break resistant handle to withstand all the rigors of your operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:opener openers great hand cans easy held large install handcrank
had the hand held openers for years . many many of them too lazy to buy this sooner. Must have gone through 5 -8 per year on the hand held ones because hey keep breaking. This was perfect . my staff was grateful too.
Patricia V. Posted on 02/05/2017
This #1 Can Opener makes tackling the large #10 cans super easy and efficient. What a great price for a tool we use every single day.
Katrina C. from Big Eddy's Deck Bar Posted on 07/31/2016
We do not open tons of cans during the day, but I hate going through hand openers so fast. This can opener should last a long time and I love that you can mount it to the table.
Kailyn S. from Ellen Renees LLC Posted on 07/26/2016
Great little CanOpener at a low cost easy to install so far working great. We went through a few of the manual handcrank and this is way better.
Jon G. from Secret spot Posted on 07/17/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register