Vollrath 40795-C 22 1/8" x 9 5/8" Grooved Top & Bottom Double Panini Sandwich Grill - 220V (Canadian Use Only)
- 22 1/8" x 9 5/8" cooking surface
- Grooved cast iron grates
- Two separate pivot action top plate
- Thermostatic controls
- Cleaning brush included
- Pivot-action plate suits various food thicknesses
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
10" Panini Grill Brush / Scraper
Sprease 14 oz. Panini and Waffle Grid Iron Release Spray - 6/Case
Learn how to season your Panini grill for consistent, delicious results with every sandwich!
Check out this video to see the Vollrath Panini Grill in action. Plus, learn the value of a cast iron panini grill!
|Width||22 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||14 7/8 Inches|
|Height||8 1/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||22 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 5/8 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||120 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Create your most popular grilled sandwiches in no time with the Vollrath 40795-C 22 1/8" x 9 5/8" grooved top & bottom double panini sandwich grill! It features 1800 watts of heating power to ensure your sandwiches are cooked to perfection, and its grooved top and bottom plates evenly cook your food while leaving behind tantalizing grill marks. And with the dual grill construction, you can cook two different foods at the same time for maximum efficiency.
For long-lasting durability and outstanding heat retention, the heavy duty grill plates are made of cast iron, and the pivot action top plate helps accommodate a wide variety of food thicknesses. The whole unit is thermostatically controlled up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and its efficient element design helps conserve energy when in use. Thanks to the included cleaning brushes, keeping this panini grill in sanitary working condition is a snap.
Width: 22 7/16"
Depth: 14 7/8"
Height: 8 1/16"
Width: 22 1/8"
Depth: 9 5/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!