Vincent Giordano 5 lb. Extra Lean Oven Roasted Beef
- Pre-cooked and ready to slice
- Marinated and seasoned with a signature blend of herbs and spices
- Slow-roasted in a temperature-controlled oven for maximum flavor
- Contains less fat than normal deli roast beef
- Ships refrigerated
Vincent Giordano Corporation
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Pre-cooked and ready to slice, this Vincent Giordano oven roasted beef makes the ideal addition to your restaurant, deli, cafe, or catered events. It combines a traditional, juicy roast beef taste with subtle spices for a mouthwatering flavor and aroma. Slice it to perfection, then use it in roast beef sandwiches or french dips.
This roast beef is made from a carefully selected cut of fresh beef that is meticulously trimmed of all fat, then marinated and coated with Giordano's signature blend of herbs and spices. It is precisely slow-roasted in temperature-controlled ovens to create irresistible flavor and tenderness. Slice it by hand or with a slicer to your desired thickness, and serve! You can also use it to prepare au jus as a dip or light gravy for savory beef sandwiches.
Just as it has since it was founded in South Philadelphia in 1969, the Vincent Giordano Corporation strives to provide customers with high-quality meats and unparalleled service. Their roast beef, corned beef, and pastrami products are all prepared using traditional methods inspired by Sicilian cuisine. The Vincent Giordano Corporation's family values and focus on time-honored tradition ensure that their products will delight your customers every time!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register