Useco 102A138P02 Catch/Arrow
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Useco 102A138P02 Catch/Arrow.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Kason 10036000002 Padlock Hasp with Inside Release
Blakeslee 95645 Timer Knob
Kason 487A-00400 4 In Release
Avantco CPOHANDLE Replacement Handle for CPO-12 Countertop Pizza Snack Oven
Duke 215976 Handle, Wire Sdgc Top Mt
Kason 10078L05020 Latch
All Points 26-3994 4 11/16" x 1 3/8" Spring Loaded Door Closer - Universal
Paragon 514078 Magnetic Door Latch for 1911 Popcorn Poppers
Get paid to review this product!