Unger ST25R SmartColor WingLite ST25 Series 9 oz. Red Microfiber String Mop Head with 16 Strands
- Wide 25" spread
- Part of the SmartColor System
- Microfiber; 16 strands
- Wash and reuse up to 200 times
- Looped ends
- Double sided
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $39.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $4.99 /Each
Unger FC03G SmartColor CONTROL Gray String Mop Holder
plus $5.79 /Each
Check out this video to learn more about the many perks of using microfiber string mops from Unger! Light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty options are available to accommodate all your safety and sanitation needs.
|Unger ST25R Specs|
|Number of Strands||16 Strands|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger ST25R Details
The Unger ST25R SmartColor WingLite red looped end 16 strand double sided microfiber string mop is a great choice for cleaning an array of areas thanks to its wide 25" spread and light "w-stitch" construction. It is recommended for use in common areas, small restrooms, offices, stairways and other areas with medium traffic. Simply attach the mop to a holder and begin cleaning! This mop can be machine washed and reused up to 200 times.
Unger's SmartColor system suggests that items labeled as red are to be used in restrooms or other high bacteria areas, yellow in specialty areas, blue in general areas with low risk bacteria, and green in foodservice areas.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register