Turbo Air TST-60SD-24-SL 60" 2 Door Mega Top Sliding Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Slide back lids for extra storage and minimal clearance requirements
- (24) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans included
- 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized steel back, back grill, and bottom
- Includes 2 stainless steel shelves
- 1/2 hp compressor runs on R-134a refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||57 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||19 7/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|Capacity||19 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||24 Pans|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Boost your sandwich and salad making efficiency with this Turbo Air TST-60SD-24-SL Super Deluxe 60 1/4" mega top refrigerated prep table! This spacious unit can accommodate a wide variety of ingredients with the included (24) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans. The cabinet provides you with additional storage space so you can keep bulk peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and other toppings close at hand for quick and simple refills. Keeping those extra ingredients organized is made easy by the 2 rugged stainless steel shelves that provide greater durability found on PVC coated alternatives found in comparable models. This table boasts slide back lids that slide up and out of the way during use, reducing the vertical clearance requirements associated with comparable hinged lids while also providing storage space for spices and other accessories on its top platform. It also features a 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board so you have plenty of room to slice, dice, and assemble.
From the renowned Super Deluxe series, this prep table's 1/2 hp compressor runs on R-134a refrigerant and combines with high-density CFC free polyurethane insulation to consistently deliver 33-39 degree Fahrenheit holding temperatures! It also features an innovative cold air compartment that maintains even temperatures while isolating pans from the compartment area to prevent food spillage and preserve fresh food longer. This sleek model has a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back, back grill, and bottom, while the interior is made entirely of stainless steel for long-lasting durability and easy cleaning.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 60 1/4"
Working Height: 35"
Capacity: 19 cu. ft.
Width: 57 3/4"
Depth: 25 3/8"
Height: 19 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register