Turbo Air TBC-24SD 24" Super Deluxe Stainless Steel Bottle Cooler
- Features a self-cleaning condenser to help prevent system failure
- Durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish
- Holds 5 cases of 12 oz. bottles; 6 1/5 cases of 12 oz. cans
- Forced air cooling system chills bottles on top first
- High-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- 4" casters included for easy mobility
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-24SD Specs|
|Width||24 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Caster Size||4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||5 Cases|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||6 1/5 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-24SD Details
This Turbo Air TBC-24SD 24" Super Deluxe stainless steel bottle cooler is the perfect way to serve your customers bottles of ice cold, refreshing beer! This unit can hold up to 5 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 6 1/5 cases of 12 oz. cans. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish, this Super Deluxe bottle cooler withstands the daily demands of a commercial setting. The heavy-gauge stainless steel countertop adds durability and makes cleanup a breeze. A stainless steel glide lid also provides easy access to the contents of the cabinet. For added convenience, this unit includes a built-in bottle opener and cap catcher.
With 2 adjustable, polyethylene coated dividers, you can also customize the organization inside the cabinet. Thanks to the high-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, this unit maintains a consistent cabinet temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, the forced air cooling system chills the bottles on top first so you can present your guests with a quality product each and every time.
A self-cleaning condenser works to brush over the condenser each day in order to minimize dust accumulation. The build up of dust over time can lead to system failure, but with this Turbo Air self-cleaning device, your unit remains clean for optimum performance. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit has a side mount, 1/5 hp compressor and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 24 7/8"
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 38 1/4"
Capacity: 3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-24SD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TBC-36SD-N6 36" Super Deluxe Stainless Steel Bottle Cooler
Turbo Air TBC-50SD-N6 50" Super Deluxe Stainless Steel Bottle Cooler
Turbo Air TBC-65SD 65" Super Deluxe Stainless Steel Bottle Cooler
Turbo Air TBC-80SD 80" Super Deluxe Stainless Steel Bottle Cooler
Turbo Air TBC-95SD Super Deluxe Stainless Steel 95" Bottle Cooler
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register