Turbo Air TBB-24-72SG-N Super Deluxe 73" Glass Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
Customers Also Viewed
- Durable wear-resistant black vinyl coated steel construction
- Forced air cooling system maintains a consistent temperature
- Keeps foods cool between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with an easy-to-clean frontal access air-filter
- Glass doors and LED interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Ergonomically designed, self-closing doors have easy grip handles and locks
- Comes with 4" swivel casters
- Includes 6 adjustable wire shelves
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TBB-24-48SG-N Super Deluxe 49" Glass Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
plus $2,993.41 / Each
Turbo Air TBB-24-60SG-N Super Deluxe 61" Glass Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
plus $3,291.06 / Each
Turbo Air TBB-24-72SB-N6 Super Deluxe 73" Solid Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
plus $3,618.50 / Each
Turbo Air TBB-24-60SB-N6 Super Deluxe 61" Solid Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
plus $2,924.81 / Each
Turbo Air TBB-24-48SB-N6 Super Deluxe 49" Solid Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
plus $2,815.31 / Each
Turbo Air manufacturers a variety of quality refrigeration equipment designed for your convenience. Since their start in 1997, the company has patented a revolutionary self-cleaning condenser, engineered to drastically cut routine maintenance costs for the benefit of your business. Find out more in this short introductory video!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-72SG-N Specs|
|Width||73 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||58 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||30 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||20.62 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-72SG-N Details
Keep all your beer, cider, and other popular drinks chilled to perfection with this Turbo Air TBB-24-72SG-N Super Deluxe 73" glass door narrow back bar refrigerator. From the renowned Super Deluxe series, this reliable back bar cooler boasts a narrow design that fits comfortably beneath countertops so that you have as much room as possible to navigate behind busy bars. The narrow configuration still incorporates impressive store space, offering lots of room for product organization with its 6 heavy-duty adjustable shelves. This unit's double pane glass doors are also made with Low-E glass and are ergonomically designed. They feature easy grip handles and a self-closing design, making it easy to reload product into the unit. Plus, the LED lighting and glass door design make identifying contents a breeze.
A black vinyl coated galvanized steel exterior is guaranteed to last and is supported by a heavy gauge stainless steel countertop that can conveniently be used as work space for garnish cutting and other drink preparation. The unit's interior is stainless steel with a galvanized steel top, giving you an interior that's a breeze to clean. Cleaning is also made simple by an air filter that helps protect the condenser from dust, allowing you to easily remove it from the front of the unit and vacuum it clean for incredibly simple maintenance. The cabinet also has a high density polyurethane insulation that consistently maintains temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit.
This unit operates with a 1/4 hp side mount compressor that uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 73 1/8"
Depth: 25 1/2"
Height: 40 5/8"
Width: 58 7/8"
Depth: 20 5/8"
Height: 30 3/8"
Capacity: 20.62 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-72SG-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!