Turbo Air PRO-77-6F 78" Premiere Pro Series Three Section Solid Half Door Reach in Freezer - 76 Cu. Ft.
- Digital temperature controls
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Nine heavy duty shelves
- 1 1/2 hp compressor with R-404a refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Width||77 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Height||82 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||76 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Shelves||9|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
The 76 cu ft. Turbo Air PRO-77-6F 78" Premiere Pro Series three section solid half door reach in freezer boasts precise digital temperature controls for maximum control and food safety! Its stainless steel interior and exterior is durable and easy to clean, and its nine adjustable heavy stainless steel shelves make it easy to accommodate a variety of ingredients as your menu changes. The top mounted 1 1/2 hp compressor helps maximize storage space, and is less likely to get clogged with dust and dirt than a bottom-mounted model.
- Digital temperature control system
- Stainless steel interior; stainless steel exterior with galvanized top, bottom and back
- Nine heavy duty, adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system with 1 1/2 hp compressor, R-404A refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation help maintain temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hot gas condensate system, automatic evaporator fan motor delay
- Ergonomically designed doors with built-in locks, self-closing and stay-open features; magnetic door gasket
- Half door design helps conserve energy by letting you open one small section at a time
- LED internal lighting lasts longer and enhances illumination compared to fluorescent lights
- 4" swivel casters
Width: 77 3/4"
Depth: 33 7/8"
Height: 82 7/8"
Width: 73 7/8"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 58 3/4"
Capacity: 76 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air PRO-26-2F 29" Premiere Pro Series Solid Half Door Reach in Freezer - 25 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air PRO-26F 29" Premiere Pro Series One Section Solid Door Reach in Freezer - 25 cu. ft.
Turbo Air PRO-50-4F 52" Premiere Pro Series Two Section Solid Half Door Reach in Freezer - 49 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air PRO-50F 52" Premiere Pro Series Two Section Solid Door Reach in Freezer - 49 cu. ft.
Turbo Air PRO-77F 78" Premiere Pro Series Three Section Solid Door Reach in Freezer - 76 cu. ft.
Traulsen G31000 3 Section Half Door Reach In Freezer - Left / Right / Right Hinged Doors - 69 cu. ft.
Traulsen G31303 3 Section Half Door Reach In Freezer - Left Hinged Doors (208-230/115) - 69.1 cu. ft.
Traulsen RLT332NUT-HHS Stainless Steel 69.5 Cu. Ft. Three-Section Solid Half Door Narrow Reach-In Freezer - Specification Line
Beverage Air HFPS2-1HG-LED 2 Section Glass Half Door Reach-In Freezer - 49 cu. ft., Stainless Steel Exterior / Interior - Specification Series
Traulsen ALT132DUT-HHS 17.7 Cu. Ft. One-Section Solid Half Door Narrow Reach-In Freezer - Specification Line
True STR1F-2HS-HC Specification Series 27 1/2" Solid Half Door Reach-In Freezer
Beverage Air HFPS1-1HS 1 Section Solid Half Door Reach-In Freezer - 24 cu. ft., Stainless Steel Exterior / Interior - Specification Series
Traulsen RSL232NUT-HHS Stainless Steel 46 Cu. Ft. Two Section Half Door Reach In Freezer (-20 Fahrenheit) - Specification Line
Delfield SAF1-GH 25 Cu. Ft. One Section Glass Half Door Reach In Freezer - Specification Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register