Turbo Air PRO-26R-GSH-PT Pro Series 29" Glass / Solid Half Door Pass-Through Refrigerator
$5,055.75/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Pass-through design allows both kitchen and serving staff to access products simultaneously
- Half glass, half solid door design
- High-tech monitoring system alerts you if the door is open too long
- Energy-saving LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination of products
- 1/3 hp compressor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Three heavy-duty stainless steel shelves included
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-26R-GSH-PT Specs|
|Width||28 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||25 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-26R-GSH-PT Details
The Turbo Air PRO-26R-GSH-PT Pro Series 29" glass / solid half door pass-through refrigerator is ideal for institutional locations that need a reliable unit with a compact footprint. The pass-through design allows kitchen staff and servers to access food simultaneously, which increases efficiency and decreases production time. A high-tech monitoring system will alert you if a door is open longer than 30 seconds, and precise digital temperature controls give you maximum flexibility and peace of mind to keep your food products fresh and ready to use. Plus, the stainless steel exterior is both durable and easy to clean.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with three heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves. Its ergonomically-designed, easy-open doors help reduce worker fatigue for more comfortable use. The combined glass and solid door design allows you to keep your most commonly used products in the top glass section for quick identification, while the solid lower section can store bulky, less frequently used ingredients.
The 1/3 hp top-mounted compressor along with the unit's high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. For easy mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 28 3/4"
Depth: 36 1/4"
Width: 24 3/4"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 58 3/4"
Capacity: 25 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-26R-GSH-PT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Get paid to review this product!