Turbo Air MST-60 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Top holds (16) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 9 1/2" cutting board included
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Two adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- 1/3 hp compressor with R-134a refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air TSOS-5R Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 60" x 12 13/16"
Turbo Air S722500112 12 1/2" Divider Bar
Turbo Air M609400100 Equivalent 60 1/4" x 9 1/2" Cutting Board
Turbo Air M725200100 Left Cutting Board Bracket
Turbo Air M725200101 Right Cutting Board Bracket
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Capacity||16 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
For the freshest salads and sandwiches, choose this Turbo Air MST-60 60" M3 series refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table! Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide polyethylene cutting board and two adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. Its innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. A stainless steel exterior ensures years of dependable performance.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
- 9 1/2" wide and 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board can be attached to side rail; stays secure and is easy to remove
- Sixteen standard 4" deep (1/6 size) condiment food pans included for top section
- (2) adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevents overflow of condensate water
- Ergonomically designed swing doors ensure ease of opening and ABS sheet door liners resist condensation
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/3 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant maintain food safe holding temperatures
- 4" , stainless steel top, sides, doors and front grille; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
Width: 60 1/4"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air MST-28 27 1/2" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air MST-36 36" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air MST-48 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air MST-72 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!