Turbo Air M3R72-3 78" M3 Series Three Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 72 Cu. Ft.
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Digital temperature controls
- Ergonomically designed swing doors
- Nine heavy duty shelves
- 1/2 hp top mounted compressor with R-404a refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air G8F1800101 Gray Coated Wire Shelf - 23 1/2" x 23 1/8"
Turbo Air G8F1800201 Gray Epoxy Coated Replacement Shelf - 23 1/2" x 25 1/4"
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air P993200800 Gray Refrigeration Shelf Clip
Turbo Air TSP-2250 22" Bun Pan Rack
Turbo Air TSP-2224 Half Size Bun Rack - 7 Pan Capacity
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Width||77 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||72 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
This Turbo Air M3R72-3 78" M3 series three section solid door reach in refrigerator gives you the best in refrigerated food preservation! It boasts precise digital temperature controls for maximum control and food safety. Made of durable stainless steel, this model is easy to clean, and its nine adjustable, heavy duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves accommodate your various storage needs.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
- Digital temperature control system
- Stainless steel interior; stainless steel exterior with galvanized top, bottom and back
- Includes nine heavy duty, adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Oversized balanced refrigeration system with 1/2 hp top mounted compressor, R-134a refrigerant, and high density polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed swing doors with built-in locks, self-closing and stay-open features; magnetic door gasket
- LED internal lighting lasts longer and enhances illumination compared to fluorescent lights
- 4" swivel casters
- Holds 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
Width: 77 3/4"
Depth: 32 3/4"
Width: 73 7/8"
Depth: 24 5/8"
Height: 60 5/8"
Capacity: 72 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air M3R19-1 25" M3 Series One Section Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator - 20 cu. ft.
Turbo Air M3R24-1 29" M3 Series One Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 24 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air M3R24-2 29" M3 Series Two Half Door Reach In Top Mount Refrigerator - 24 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air M3R47-2 52" M3 Series Two Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 42 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air M3R47-4 52" M3 Series Four Half Door Reach In Top Mount Refrigerator - 47 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air M3R72-6 78" M3 Series Six Half Door Reach In Top Mount Refrigerator - 72 Cu. Ft.
People Talk About:needs air fridge Turbo working customized easy everything fix order
Well, it arrived, we plugged it in......... Unfortunately unit this is not working. The Evaporator fans are NOT kicking on. The system is icing up and the temp in the refrigerator is 59 degrees. I called Webstaurant and talked to Jake who informed me, it was NOT their problem, I would have to contact Turbo Air. I requested a new one be sent out since I paid a pretty penny for one in good working order........ someone will be sent out in 3 days to look it over and see about fixing it. We have another Turbo Air product that worked pretty decent. Who knew. So more to follow. If it is a quick fix, a button that needs to be flipped, no problem, but if it is going to be refurbished....... I don't want it. I want one that arrives in working order, after all, that is what I paid for. Thank you PS: No stars until we see what they do to fix this one. So, if webstaurant and Turbo air do not care enough to check out equipment before shipped, I don't think I will be using them again......
Trevor Z. from 222 Artisan Bakery Posted on 07/14/2017
We appreciate your review, Trevor! Our Customer Solutions team will be contacting you shortly about your concern.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Very spacious. Easy to maintain. I have purchased this because of the maintenance free feature this refrigerator advertises. It is very convenient since I do not need to worry about cleaning. The shelves are of high quality and can be customized to your needs to hold whatever you want to place in the fridge.
Chae K. Posted on 04/25/2017
Great add to our kitchen! The amount of fridge space that was created with this has been game changing. We are able to store a wide number of things in this fridge while keeping everything sectioned. Having three doors makes everything easy to get to. You can customize the shelves in any way you'd like.
Michael H. from THG Foods, Inc. Posted on 03/01/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register