Tulkoff 1 Gallon Extra Hot Prepared Horseradish - 4/Case
- Boasts an extra wallop of heat to the classically bold and spicy flavor of fresh horseradish roots
- Made with freshly ground horseradish roots
- Mix with sour cream, cream, or mayonnaise for classic horseradish sauce
- Use to spice up a Bloody Mary or to add a wild zing to your housemade hummus
- Commonly served as a condiment with steak, mixed into a marinade, or added to a spicy egg dish
|Package Size||1 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Bold and spicy with an extra punch of heat, Tulkoff 1 gallon extra hot prepared horseradish boasts freshly ground horseradish roots and a vibrant blend of flavors for a zesty zing. Prepared horseradish is the main ingredient in horseradish sauce, adding the popular spicy flavor and distinctive taste; just mix with cream, sour cream, or mayonnaise to whip up your own rendition!
Horseradish isn't just for making a creamy sauce, though. Try it in everything from flank steak to avocado and fried egg. Mix into soups, dressings, marinades, or bastes, or serve with tender roast beef and raw seafood. It's a versatile ingredient for any kitchen, upgrading dishes from mild to popping-with-flavor! Using prepared horseradish is a great way to curate a unique, enticing menu.
Starting as a small, family-owned food stand in 1930s Baltimore, Tulkoff Food Products, Inc. has evolved into one of the largest manufacturers of horseradish products in America today. It remains true to the family's original horseradish recipe, still using fresh horseradish roots for its infamously bold flavor, and still giving the same keen attention to food quality and safety. Tulkoff takes great pride in their innovative food safety programs, participating in the Global Food Safety Initiative and constantly striving to deliver superior products to their customers. From its classic horseradish to its selection of other specialty condiments, Tulkoff carefully prepares its products with the finest ingredients and safest manufacturing processes in the industry.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register