True TSSU-60-16D-2 60" Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator with One Door and Two Drawers
- One front door and two built-in drawers
- Comes with (16) 1/6 size pans, 4" deep
- Two interior shelves; Four 5" casters
- Each drawer holds one full size 6" deep food pan (sold separately)
- Full body foamed-in-place insulation
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R-134a refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
True 908786 White Coated Right Wire Shelf - 27 1/2" x 16"
True 908785 White Coated Left Wire Shelf - 27 1/2" x 16"
True 871795 Single Overshelf - 58 1/16" x 9"
True 872044 Adjustable 2 1/2" Leg Kit
True 891441 Leg Leveling Kit
True 883720 3" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
True 914984 Double Overshelf - 60 3/8" x 16"
True 918811 4" Leg Kit with 3/8" Stem
Keep your restaurant or sandwich shop running smoothly with True’s TSSU-60-16 solid sandwich prep table! Equipped with 16 polycarbonate food pans and a patented air-flow design, you can be sure that your ingredients will always be cold and fresh.
Learn the ins and outs of True's sandwich and salad prep refrigerators!
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||60 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 3/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||11 3/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||15.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Streamline preparation of all your signature salads and sandwiches with this True TSSU-60-16D-2 one door, two drawer prep refrigerator! This unit boasts an 11 3/4" deep polyethylene cutting board for plenty of prep space, and it is also removable for easy cleaning. Its refrigerated top section comes standard with (16) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans to house all of your most-used ingredients, and to lock in freshness when not in use, this model also features a foam-insulated lid and hood. For additional interior storage, each drawer also accommodates one full size 6" deep food pan (sold separately) of your most-used items, while two adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves let you easily organize other ingredients in the refrigerated cabinet.
- Exterior: stainless steel front, top, and ends; aluminum finished back
- Interior: silver aluminum liner; stainless steel floor with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Top will hold pans up to 8" deep
- One swing door
- Two stainless steel drawers; each holds one 12" x 20" food pan up to 6" deep (sold separately)
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system provides uniform temperature control and years of reliable service
- 1/3 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintain 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5" casters
Width: 60 3/8"
Depth: 31 1/8"
Capacity: 15.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
True TSSU-27-8D-2 27" Two Drawer Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator
True TSSU-48-12D-2 48" One Door, Two Drawer Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator
True TSSU-48-12D-4 48" Four Drawer Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator
True TSSU-60-16D-4 60" Four Drawer Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator
Customers Also Viewed
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register