True TS-23F-2-HC Stainless Steel Single Section Half Door Reach In Freezer with Solid Top and Bottom Doors
- Solid half door on top, solid half door on bottom
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Three adjustable interior shelves; 4" casters
- Integrated door lighting for excellent visibility
- Maintains -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Bottom mounted condensing unit; no stoop bottom shelf
- 1/2 hp compressor; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|True Refrigeration TS-23F-2-HC Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||83 3/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
True Refrigeration TS-23F-2-HC Details
The True TS-23F-2-HC one section half door reach-in freezer offers superior temperature control, easy maintenance, and low utility costs. Its half door design allows you to only open part of the cabinet at a time for energy savings.
Three heavy-duty, coated shelves offer excellent interior organization, and its 1/2 hp bottom mounted compressor operates in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for greater efficiency and easier serviceability. It also raises the height of the bottom shelf for easier access. The refrigeration system maintains -10 degrees Fahrenheit by circulating eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also has an auto-defrost function to make maintaining your freezer easier.
This freezer is great for storing bulk frozen foods like chicken tenders, french fries, and vegetables. It can even maintain -10 degrees to store ice cream. For long-lasting durability, this unit features an all stainless steel interior and exterior front, sides, and doors. It utilizes the finest stainless steel with a higher tensile strength to reduce the potential for dents and scratches that mar the appearance of the unit. This freezer comes with three heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelves for efficient organization of the interior. For easy access, this model has two self-closing half doors with magnetic door gaskets that are easy to remove for cleaning. It also comes with 4" casters so that you can easily move the unit away from the wall for cleaning.
This reach-in freezer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 83 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for True Refrigeration TS-23F-2-HC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!