Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $541.20 back (54,120 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Extra wide profile
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Integrated door lock ensures product security
- 3 adjustable wire shelves
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R-450A refrigerant
- 2" thick, non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- 6" adjustable legs
|Traulsen RHT132EUT-FHS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||400 lb.|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||28 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||26 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RHT132EUT-FHS Details
The Traulsen RHT132EUT-FHS all stainless steel 26 cu. ft. one section solid door extra wide reach in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system to deliver top-of-the-line performance for your commercial kitchen. Featuring the industry's most advanced temperature control technology, this model features a top-mounted, self-contained balanced refrigeration system, microprocessor control, and communications ability. This refrigerator's extra wide design means it can accommodate standard 18" x 26" meat lug boxes with ease.
This high-performance one section reach in refrigerator features a stainless steel exterior and interior that will endure the demands of your busy kitchen. Its self-closing door includes a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees and features a gasket protecting metal door liner and magnetic snap-in door gaskets to ensure durability. The spacious interior of this refrigerator comes standard with automatic incandescent lighting and three adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
The top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 26 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register