The Jay Companies 13" Round Reef Gold Glass Charger Plate
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Eye-catching, coral reef-inspired design and gold color
- Made of glass for an upscale look
- Enhances appearance of table settings
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
The Jay Companies
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Why does "food safe" matter for a charger plate?
- "Food safe" charger plates are not only great for use in their traditional sense, placed beneath dining vessels, but they also double as appetizer or dessert trays. Place appetizers or desserts on these trays before or after dinner. They're great for use with fresh fruit or cut fresh vegetables, meat and cheese platters, and more. Plus, when the next event comes, they can quickly go back into service as charger plates.
Accent your dinner tables with this contemporary Charge It by Jay! 1470110 13" round Reef gold glass charger plate! Featuring an innovative shape and unique styling, this charger plate makes the ideal addition to wedding receptions, parties, upscale catered events, and other special events. It's great for adding chic style to fine dining establishments, too!
Made of solid glass, this charger plate features an eye-catching coral reef-inspired design. Brighten up your collection of table linens and table accessories with its glamorous gold color! Great from set up through service, it features an ample 13" diameter. Chic and stylish, this gold glass charger plate adds character to your fine dining experience.
Top Diameter: 13"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!