The Jay Companies 12 5/8" Hammered Ice Gold Band Charger Plate
$11.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Enhances food presentations at restaurants and catered events
- Elegant, gold hammered rim
- Made of durable glass to withstand daily use
- Helps protect tables from spills and messes
- Adds a professional, finished look to table settings
The Jay Companies
|Top Diameter||12 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Is this charger plate food safe?
- No, this charger plate is intended for decorative use only.
Dress up your dining room table with this Charge It by Jay! 1470401 12 5/8" hammered ice gold band charger plate! Boasting an elegant, gold hammered rim, this charger plate is great for enhancing food presentations at your restaurant, catered event, or outdoor reception. Its ample 12 5/8" diameter provides plenty of room for resting under your soup bowls, salad plates, and entree platters.
Made of durable glass, this charger plate is built strong to withstand daily wear and tear. It will also help prevent spills and messes by catching any excess food and protect your table while your customers enjoy their meal. Easily place this charger plate under dinner plates, platters, and bowls for a professional, finished look.
Top Diameter: 12 5/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!