Tecumseh K71-10 Relay Kit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, contact our customer solutions team via the chat button in the top left of your screen, or by e-mailing [email protected].
Tecumseh K71-10 Relay Kit.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
People Talk About:relay compressor fridge manufacturer compressors minutes parts kit model troubleshooting
I ordered this relay kit for an old (1980s)Traulsen roll in fridge that had stopped cooling. I took a guess that it was the relay that was bad based on some Youtube videos on troubleshooting fridge compressors. First, the compressor wasn't turning on, and I could see/hear a spark/click go off in the relay housing every minute or so. I removed the bad relay and used a multimeter to test for continuity across the compressor pins, which there was, meaning the compressor was probably fine. To know which model relay you need, look up the model # of the compressor (it was a Tecumseh AE series). This relay kit was shipped directly from the manufacturer, and Webstaurant was good in sending me an email letting me know that was the case, pretty soon after I had placed the order. They followed up with another email an hour or 2 later stating that the manufacturer would ship it that day and when to expect it. Unfortunately, the manufacturer didn't ship it until the next day. Not a big deal for me, but if you're in a rush to get this ASAP, you'll want to keep this in mind. The local electrical parts store also carried this, but they would only sell to licensed contractors, not regular business owners trying to DIY. It took a few minutes to replace the part, mostly due to the cumbersome and cramped location of it on the top of my fridge. When I re-plugged the fridge, the compressor started right up. I felt very proud of my troubleshooting skills despite being a novice at this, and thanks to The Internet! A relatively painless fix for 30-some bucks, and much better than the hundreds it would have cost to call in a repair technician. Read Less Read More
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register