Taylor 046365 Exp Valve
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Taylor 046365 Exp Valve.
Delfield 3516273 Valve,Exp,R404a,Ref,1/4
Kolpak 8449A Exp Valve Aae1sw35-Gt-5797-6
Duke 216864 Expansion Valve
Continental Refrigerator 4-773 Cap Tube
McCall 3516577 Txv Valve Fbj-1/4-C 3/8x3/8
Traulsen 325-60054-01 Expansion Valve
Traulsen 326-60102-00 Gas Loop
Continental Refrigerator 4-766 Accumulator
Get paid to review this product!