Taylor 025770-SER Gear Reducer
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Taylor 025770-SER Gear Reducer.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
SaniServ 109297 Stator (Plastic)
SaniServ 188705 Gear Motor
Taylor Company 016787 Spring Flexible Drive Shaft
SaniServ 108918 Parts Tray
Taylor 022465-100 Orifice
Taylor Company 064950-2 Single Dart Magnetic Gasket
Taylor X18303 Valve
Taylor 012721 Drive Coupling
Get paid to review this product!