Taylor 024955-27 Cycle Timer
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Taylor 024955-27 Cycle Timer.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Beverage-Air 502-089A Defrost Limit Swi
Nor-Lake 004413 Timer Paragon #814500 120v
All Points 46-1618 Defrost Thermostat
All Points 42-1443 Defrost Control / Timer; 208/240V
Master-Bilt 19-00815 Timer, With New Style Enclos
Randell EL TMR1401 Defrost Timer
Delfield 2194260 Timer,Paragon Reach-In
Master-Bilt 19-01307 Control, Safety With Clip #5
Get paid to review this product!