Tabletop Classics TRS-6629 13" Silver Round Acrylic Charger Plate with Beaded Rim
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Perfect for accenting upscale table settings
- Rustic silver leaf finish
- Serves as a backdrop to normal place settings
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What gives these items their rustic appearance?
- To get their unique finish, these items undergo an intricate leafing process during production. This ancient decorative art involves layering extremely thin sheets of colored metal to achieve the textured, rustic surfaces.
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Can these items be returned?
- Yes, these items can be returned. However, the vendor requires that they are in new, unused condition, with all original packaging, wrapping, and stickers intact. Please contact a member of our Customer Solutions team for additional information!
Add a bit of texture and upscale design to your tables with these Tabletop Classics TRS-6629 silver 13" round charger plates! These plates feature a rustic silver leaf finish that makes it perfect for presenting bowls and plates as well as a beaded embossing around the edges for added visual appeal. Perfect for your restaurant, hotel buffet, or catered event, these acrylic 13" round beaded charger plates are great for your most formal dining situations!
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Homer Laughlin Pristine Bright White China Dinnerware
San Jamar 5312-WH-L Large White Waiter's Gloves
Bud Vases and Accent Vases
People Talk About:plates great little nice place plate setting edge easily durable
These charges were great. At first I thought they were on the flimsy side but after setting the table, they looked amazing. We received several complaints and the bride and groom loved them!!
Tangie M. Posted on 06/02/2015
Were a little scuffed up but suited the rustic look we were going for. Good value, great place holders and the white plates looked good on top of them.
Scott E. Posted on 09/09/2014
Beautifully elegant silver charger plate! The plate has a nice heavy-weight to it, making it pretty durable. The beaded edge adds a really nice touch. Be sure to order a couple extra, as some arrived cracked from shipping. Overall, a recommended product, to enhance any place setting.
Michael H. from Caribbean Grill Posted on 01/21/2014
these are a little flimsy. they break easily and most of them were scratched when i recieved them. overall good product would buy again but scratches give me second thoughts
Angelita R. Posted on 09/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register