Tablecraft FTR1711KIT 4 Piece Black Steel Fajita Tower Set
$25.56/SetShips free with Plus
- Allows you to add some Mexican flavor to your buffet line or restaurant menu
- Comes with a 3 tier rack, fajita platter, Bakelite underliner, and tortilla warmer
- Adds dimension to tables without taking up too much space
- Rack has a handle that ensures simple transportation to and from dining areas
- Tortilla warmer is designed to keep tortillas warm for an extended period of time
- Cast iron platter is oven safe and has handles for easy, oven-to-table use
- Bakelite underliner can withstand temperatures up to 530 degrees Fahrenheit
- Provides guests with a way to customize their own flavorful fajitas
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Core 9" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge China Plate - 24/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Core 9 5/8" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge China Plate - 24/Case
plus $35.99 /Case
Choice 17" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $3.59 /Pack
Choice 13" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $2.89 /Pack
Choice 17" Terry Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $4.99 /Pack
Choice 15" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $3.09 /Pack
Choice 13" Silicone Cloth Oven / Freezer Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $1.99 /Pack
Choice 15" Silicone Cloth Oven / Freezer Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $2.39 /Pack
|Tablecraft FTR1711KIT Specs|
|Length||11 1/4 Inches|
|Width||8 1/8 Inches|
|Height||17 3/4 Inches|
Powder Coated Steel
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- What plates are compatible with this rack?
- This rack can accommodate plates up to 10" in diameter with a base 7 1/2" or less. Please see the "You May Also Need" section of this page for recommended plates.
Tablecraft FTR1711KIT Details
Add some Mexican flavor to your buffet line with this Tablecraft FTR1711KIT 4 piece black steel fajita tower set! Coming with everything you need to begin serving up sizzling fajitas to your guests, this tower set features a tall design that'll add dimension to tables without taking up too much space.
The sturdy, steel rack boasts a 3 tier design to conveniently hold the included fajita platter, underliner, tortilla warmer, and compatible plates all on one tower. While its built-in rubber feet prevent it from sliding around on table tops, its handle ensures simple transportation to and from your dining area. Plus, it has a black, powder-coated finish to promote a sleek, professional look.
The included 7 3/4" black tortilla warmer is made of durable polypropylene and is designed to hold an ample stack of tortillas while keeping them warm for an extended period of time. The 24 oz. cast iron platter is oven safe and has handles for easy, oven-to-table use. The platter can be placed on the black Bakelite underliner that can withstand temperatures up to 530 degrees Fahrenheit, helping to keep both employees and customers protected from potential burns. Once your guests have finished, the platter and rack can be hand washed, and the tortilla warmer and Bakelite underliner can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Use this innovative fajita tower set to provide guests with a way to customize their own flavorful fajitas.
- (1) 11 1/4" x 8 1/8" x 17 3/4" black, powder-coated steel 3 tier fajita rack
- (1) 7 3/4" black polypropylene tortilla warmer
- (1) 24 oz., 8" x 1 3/4" cast iron fajita platter with handles
- (1) 10 1/2" x 9" black Bakelite underliner
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register