Tablecraft CW2032R 6 Qt. Red Tri-Ply Roast Pan
- Makes it easy to cook and serve in the same vessel
- Great for display cooking
- Aluminum core provides even heat distribution
- 3-ply design eliminates hot spots
- 18/8 stainless steel interior won't affect the color or flavor of foods
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior with modern red color above water line
- Ergonomic riveted-on handles make for easy handling
- Rounded corners minimize food waste
Tablecraft Professional Bakeware
|Tablecraft Professional Bakeware CW2032R Specs|
|Length||14 1/2 Inches|
|Width||11 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||2 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
|Type||Roasting Pan Bottoms|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Tablecraft Professional Bakeware CW2032R Details
When presentation matters, prepare and serve your most popular casseroles, pasta dishes, steamed vegetables, and roasted meats in this Tablecraft CW2032R 6 qt. red tri-ply roast pan. This pan makes it possible to cook and serve in the same vessel so you can seamlessly go from oven to table in a display setting. Featuring a heavy-duty tri-ply design, complete with an aluminum core, this roast pan ensures even heat distribution, while eliminating hot spots for improved food quality. The 18/8 stainless steel interior won't affect the color or flavor of your culinary creations, yet remains easy to clean for improved food safety. At the same time, the 18/0 stainless steel exterior provides a pleasing appearance to onlookers, and a stark contrast to the modern red color that partially envelops the pan.
This 6 qt. tri-ply roast pan offers elegance to upscale food presentation and display. Strong, ergonomic riveted-on handles make for easy handling to and from the buffet line, while ensuring a very rigid connection between handle and vessel. Rounded corners inside the pan minimize food waste and hasten the cleaning process, lowering food and labor costs, alike.
Length: 14 1/2"
Width: 11 3/4"
Depth: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 6 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Tablecraft CW2030R 3.5 Qt. Red Tri-Ply Roast Pan
Tablecraft CW7002R 2 Qt. Red Tri-Ply Sauce Pan
Tablecraft CW7004R 3 Qt. Red Tri-Ply Sauce Pan with Lid
Tablecraft CW7010R 3 Qt. Red Tri-Ply Brazier
Get paid to review this product!