Lft. Hinged Door Nor-Lake KODB812-C Kold Locker 8' x 12' x 6' 7" Outdoor Walk-In Cooler
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Door Width||26 Inches|
|Door Height||66 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||490 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- Are there any restrictions for where these outdoor, walk-in Norlake units can be used?
- For the most part, these units are ready to be used almost anywhere. If you live in Florida, however, your unit may need to be modified to conform to local codes. If you are shipping this unit to Florida, please contact our Special Orders team for a custom quote on a unit that will meet your local requirements.
- Does this walk-in cooler come with refrigerant lines?
- No, this walk-in cooler does not come with refrigerant lines. They will need to be supplied separately.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 8' x 12' x 6' 7" outdoor walk-in cooler offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit!
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in cooler. Ambient controls and a refrigeration hood ensure the Capsule Pak functions properly at temperatures down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
The 1 hp, 208/230V cooling unit has a temperature range of 35 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R-404A refrigerant.
The panels on the Nor-Lake Kold Locker outdoor walk-in cooler are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
A weather protection kit is included to protect the Kold Locker from the elements. It includes 35 mm-thick roof materials, flashing strips, and roof trim.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
Capsule Pak Height: 23"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
Nor-Lake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
Kolpak QSX7-612-CT 6' x 12' x 7' 6" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Without Floor
Nor-Lake KLB7788-W Kold Locker 8' x 8' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler with Wall Mounted Refrigeration
Nor-Lake KLB741012-C Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
Get paid to review this product!