Right Hinged Door Nor-Lake KODB7756-W Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 7" Outdoor Walk-In Cooler
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-In Non-Skid Floor Strip
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-In Exterior Ramp
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-In Rain Hood
Nor-Lake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
plus $114.99 /Each
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-in Interior Heater Kit
Putting together your Nor-Lake Kold Locker can be done in about 15 and a half minutes. You will see how easy it is to install yourselves in this step-by-step demonstration video.
|Nor-Lake KODB7756-WR Specs|
|Door Width||26 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Width||30 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Depth||44 1/8 Inches|
|Door Height||78 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Height||48 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||159 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||35 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- Are there any restrictions for where these outdoor, walk-in Norlake units can be used?
- For the most part, these units are ready to be used almost anywhere. If you live in Florida, however, your unit may need to be modified to conform to local codes. If you are shipping this unit to Florida, please contact our Special Orders team for a custom quote on a unit that will meet your local requirements.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Nor-Lake KODB7756-WR Details
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 7" outdoor walk-in cooler offers versatility and superior food storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! A self-contained, 3/4 hp wall-mounted CPB075DWO Capsule Pak refrigeration unit provides maximum interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in cooler. The Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain a temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
The heart of the Kold Locker design is in the panels, which are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel for durability, and assemble very quickly thanks to an innovative gasket design that provides an air-tight seal without using messy silicone sealants. The panels are also insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the walk-in and provides a durable surface for storage. This unit includes an automatic condensate vaporizer unit to evaporate condensed water inside the walk-in, however, a drain line is required.
A self-closing, 26" wide door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges. To protect your foods, a deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock secures the door and an inside safety release prevents you from becoming accidentally stuck inside the walk-in. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility for added convenience! Since this walk-in is designed for outdoor use, it also features a white membrane roof and trim, and a hood to protect the refrigeration unit.
The refrigeration unit requires a 115/208-230V hard-wired electrical connection. The Kold Locker itself also requires a 115V, 15 amp hard-wired connection.
Refrigeration Unit Dimensions:
Depth: 44 1/8"
Height: 48 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!