Right Hinged Door Nor-Lake KLX68-W Kold Locker 6' x 8' x 6' 7" Indoor Low Temperature Walk-In Freezer
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Putting together your Nor-Lake Kold Locker can be done in about 15 and a half minutes. You will see how easy it is to install yourselves in this step-by-step demonstration video.
|Nor-Lake KLX68-WR Specs|
|Door Width||26 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Width||30 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Depth||44 1/8 Inches|
|Door Height||66 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Height||45 Inches|
|Capacity||231 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
Nor-Lake KLX68-WR Details
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 6' x 8' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in freezer offers versatility and superior food storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! A self-contained, 1 1/2 hp wall-mounted CPX150DW Capsule Pak refrigeration unit provides maximum interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in freezer. The Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain a temperature of -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
The heart of the Kold Locker design is in the panels, which are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel for durability, and assemble very quickly thanks to an innovative gasket design that provides an air-tight seal without using messy silicone sealants. The panels are also insulated with 5" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the walk-in and provides a durable surface for storage. This unit includes an automatic condensate vaporizer unit to evaporate condensed water inside the walk-in, eliminating the need for a drain line.
A self-closing, 26" wide door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges. To protect your foods, a deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock secures the door and an inside safety release prevents you from becoming accidentally stuck inside the walk-in. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility for added convenience!
The refrigeration unit requires a 208-230V hard-wired electrical connection. The Kold Locker itself also requires a 115V, 15 amp hard-wired connection.
Refrigeration Unit Dimensions:
Depth: 44 1/8"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!