Lft. Hinged Door Nor-Lake KLB1012-C Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Putting together your Nor-Lake Kold Locker can be done in about 15 and a half minutes. You will see how easy it is to install yourselves in this step-by-step demonstration video.
To learn about all the great features of NorLake walk-in coolers, check out this video! Incredibly easy and quick to install and great for the most demanding environments, NorLake’s walk-ins are the perfect fit for your venue!
|Door Width||26 Inches|
|Door Height||66 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||625 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in cooler offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit!
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in cooler.
The 1 hp, 208/230V cooling unit has a temperature range of 35 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R-404A refrigerant.
The panels on the Nor-Lake Kold Locker indoor walk-in cooler are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
An electric vaporizer unit evaporates condensed water inside the walk-in, eliminating the need for a drain line.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
Capsule Pak Height: 23"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
Nor-Lake KL1012 Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box
Nor-Lake KL741012 Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box without Floor
Nor-Lake KL771012 Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box
Nor-Lake KLB741012-C Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
Nor-Lake KLB771012-C Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler
Nor-Lake KLF1012-C Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Freezer
Nor-Lake KLF771012-C Kold Locker 10' x 12' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Freezer
Nor-Lake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Dunnage Racks
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometers
Day of the Week Stickers & Product Labels
Dishwashing & Heavy Duty Gloves
Regency NSF Epoxy Green Wire Shelving and Posts
Regency NSF Epoxy Black Wire Shelving and Posts
Get paid to review this product!