Rt. Hinged Door Nor-Lake KL7456 Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box without Floor
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 48" x 20" x 8" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1300 lb. Capacity
Regency 48" x 20" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1300 lb. Capacity
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-In Non-Skid Floor Strip
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-In Exterior Ramp
Nor-Lake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
Putting together your Nor-Lake Kold Locker can be done in about 15 and a half minutes. You will see how easy it is to install yourselves in this step-by-step demonstration video.
|Capacity||159 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Sold Separately|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- Does this walk-in cooler come with refrigerant lines?
- No, this walk-in cooler does not come with refrigerant lines. They will need to be supplied separately.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway. Please measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 4" indoor step-in cooler box without floor offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! Refrigeration is sold separately.
The panels on the Nor-Lake Kold Locker indoor step-in cooler box are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. To stop conductivity at floor level, vinyl sealers are included on all floorless models.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker step-in cooler box with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the step-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Nor-Lake KL56 Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box
Nor-Lake KL7756 Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box
Nor-Lake KLB56-C Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler
Nor-Lake KLB56-W Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler
Nor-Lake KLB7456-C Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
Nor-Lake KLB7456-W Kold Locker 6' x 5' x 7' 4" Floorless Indoor Walk-In Cooler with Wall Mounted Refrigeration
Nor-Lake KLB7756-C Kold Locker 5' x 6' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler
Nor-Lake KLB7756-W Kold Locker 6' x 5' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler with Wall Mounted Refrigeration
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register