Left Hinged Door Kolpak QS7-126-CT Polar Pak 12' x 6' x 7' Indoor Walk-In Cooler with Top Mounted Refrigeration
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Learn how you can save money and energy with Kolpak walk-in refrigerators!
|Kolpak QS7-126-CT-L Specs|
|Height||90 1/4 Inches|
|Door Width||26 Inches|
|Door Height||78 Inches|
|Capacity||388 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Kolpak QS7-126-CT-L Details
Keep bulk quantities of your refrigerated goods chilled to food safe temperatures with this Kolpak QS7-126-CT Polar Pak walk-in cooler! The self-contained 3/4 hp refrigeration system is mounted flush to the ceiling so that you can use 100% of your unit's interior for maximum space-saving efficiency. The system is extremely simple to install and features an automatic condensate evaporator to eliminate the need for a drain line and other plumbing, saving you money on the services of a plumber or refrigeration technician. It uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain a temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The 26 gauge stucco embossed galvalume steel panels snap together with ease and boast Posi-Loc fasteners to provide you with a perfect airtight fit. Inside the panels is 4" thick CFC-free urethane insulation that not only helps the cooler operate efficiently and maintain consistent temperatures, but also helps give it exceptional structural integrity! A rugged smooth aluminum floor supports evenly distributed loads of up to 700 lb. per sq. ft. so you have the support you need, while coved corners make cleaning a breeze.
Workers can easily access the cooler's contents through the 26" wide door that boasts adjustable spring loaded hinges and a durable, ergonomic handle. The door has integrated heater for added protection against condensation, while a safety release is also included inside the unit to prevent accidental entrapment. A 2 1/2" dial thermometer is mounted on the cooler's exterior for simple temperature monitoring, while the interior is illuminated by a vapor-proof interior light for easy product identification. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 90 1/4"
Capacity: 388 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!