Right-Side Drawer Unit Advance Tabco BST-364 Wood Top Baker's Table with Stainless Steel Base and Drawers - 36" x 48"
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Advance Tabco BST-364R Specs|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||3|
|Table Style||With Drawers|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Advance Tabco BST-364R Details
With a tiered, built-in set of stainless steel drawers and unique hardwood top, this Advance Tabco BST-364 baker's table is an essential addition to your commercial kitchen or bakery. A laminated, 1 3/4'' thick hard maple wood top serves as a practical prep surface, while a series of 4'' high coved corner risers help keep flour and other ingredients on the table at all times. In doing so, it prevents messes and allows for a more efficient and worry-free user experience as items like dough rollers or strips of parchment paper will be unable to slide off the surface and on to the floor.
Each drawer in the three-tier unit measures 20'' x 20'' x 5'' to provide more than enough space to neatly store knives, molds, ingredients, date stickers, and more. Drawn insets are mounted on the bearing slides for effortless opening and closing of the drawers. Durable 18 gauge stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting use, in addition to making the table easy to clean. The table also comes with stainless steel gussets for added stability as well as 4 legs with 1 1/2'' adjustable plastic bullet feet for precise leveling on uneven floors. Perfect for a wide variety of applications, the Advance Tabco BST-364 baker's table blends an impressive design with a one-of-a-kind look.
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!