Styleline ML2675-HH MOD//Line 26" x 75" Modular High Humidity Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Doors with Shelving - Bright Silver Smooth, Right Hinge - 2/Set
- Only modular door and frame system in the industry; great for cold or high humidity environments
- Great replacement solution for an existing installation or future remodels
- 2-pane Low-E glass with gas fill
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Pre-wired and fully integrated energy controller
- 25 5/16" x 27" shelving system included
- Right-hinged configuration
- Heated frame, door rails, and glass
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||25 5/16 Inches|
|Cutout Width||54 1/4 Inches|
|Shelf Width||25 5/16 Inches|
|Shelf Depth||27 Inches|
|Cutout Height||75 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||10|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the dimensions in the title different from the actual dimensions in the description?
- The dimensions given in the title represent an “industry standard” – a basic size that most manufacturers produce and that people in the industry use to easily identify a type of item. However, not all manufacturers produce their products the same way. For example, a title might say 12", but the item may actually be slightly larger or smaller. We include both measurements to help you find the product you’re looking for, and so you also know how large the product actually is.
- Is there anything I need to know to correctly wire the controller for this door?
- A pig tail setup is provided to wire the controller to the power circuit. The manufacturer recommends 1 circuit for the lighting and 1 circuit for the heat. Consider consulting an electrician to aid in the installation.
- Does this product include the walk-in cooler or freezer system?
- No, this product does not include a cooler or freezer system; it only includes the merchandiser door(s) with shelving. To purchase a refrigeration system, check out our large selection of Walk-In Coolers / Refrigerators and Walk-In Freezers.
If you need to replace an existing door in your walk-in merchandiser area or have begun planning for a future remodel, be sure to consider this Styleline ML2675-HH 26" x 75" bright silver smooth high humidity cooler door set from the renowned MOD//Line series! This model boasts a unique frame configuration and is sized to match the cutout requirements of other prominent products like Anthony's 401 series doors, making installation in a variety of circumstances as simple as possible. Great for colder environments like alcohol distributors as well as any humid market, convenience store, or grocery store, this high humidity door is designed to help your walk-in merchandiser area run at optimum efficiency, preventing condensation while its sleek look and energy efficient LED lighting highlight your refrigerated products and draw in hungry customers! And with the included shelving system, you'll have everything you need to start selling all kinds of bottled drinks and pre-packaged foods right away!
Each door features tempered, two-pane Low-E glass with a gas fill, delivering maximum efficiency and break-resistance even in high-traffic locations where the doors are constantly opened and closed. It takes energy efficiency a step further, though, with an innovative ESC-Micro energy control. This system determines the dew point (point at which harmful condensation forms) by using separate sensors to detect ambient temperature, relative humidity, and the frame temperature. With this information, the controller can better determine how much heat is needed to prevent condensation and run the heaters more efficiently, keeping the glass, frame, and rails clear but also cutting down the overall run time on the heater circuit by up to 75% compared to similar doors. The shorter heater run time also helps lessen refrigeration cycles, further reducing your energy bill. The controller is also pre-wired and fully integrated for easier installation, unlike other models that need wired on-site.
The bright silver smooth finish on the door and the door frame offers a clean, neutral look that complements the interior of any store well, and it installs easily with a stainless steel trim kit. Each door also comes standard with its own shelving system featuring galvanized posts, (5) 27" deep epoxy-coated shelves, shelf brackets and levelers, and moldings for price tags.
You can also easily adjust the tension on the door's self-closing system to meet your exact needs, using only a 5/16" wrench and an 11/16" wrench. Each door features a right-hinged design. The controller requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 25 5/16"
Width: 25 5/16"
Width: 54 1/4"
Height: 75 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Styleline assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Styleline ML2675-HH MOD//Line 26" x 75" Modular High Humidity Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Door with Shelving - Bright Silver Smooth, Left Hinge
Styleline ML2675-HH MOD//Line 26" x 75" Modular High Humidity Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Door with Shelving - Bright Silver Smooth, Right Hinge
Styleline ML2675-HH MOD//Line 26" x 75" Modular High Humidity Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Doors with Shelving - Bright Silver Smooth, Left Hinge - 2/Set
Styleline ML2675-HH MOD//Line 26" x 75" Modular High Humidity Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Doors with Shelving - Bright Silver Smooth, Left Hinge - 3/Set
Styleline ML2675-HH MOD//Line 26" x 75" Modular High Humidity Walk-In Cooler Merchandiser Doors with Shelving - Bright Silver Smooth, Right Hinge - 3/Set
Get paid to review this product!