Structural Concepts HV56RSS Encore Black 56" Air Curtain Merchandiser
$9,462.50/EachShips free with Plus
- 56" wide self-serve unit
- Open air design increases impulse sales
- Top and shelf lights illuminate products for better merchandising
- All back exterior and interior
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- Self-contained, slide out refrigeration system with microprocessor-controlled temperature sensor
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Structural Concepts HV56RSS ALL BLACK Specs|
|Height||51 1/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer, including remote refrigeration (where applicable), optional casters or legs, NEMA plug type, color, or style. For details and pricing please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com.
Structural Concepts HV56RSS ALL BLACK Details
Designed with impulse sales in mind, this Structural Concepts HV56RSS Encore 56" air curtain merchandiser is the perfect addition to your commercial facility! Great for displaying pre-made sandwiches, salads, yogurt parfaits, pies, bottled beverages, and other grab-and-go snacks, this merchandiser combines reliability with aesthetic appeal to encourage customers to buy your items! This refrigerated air curtain merchandiser maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit while providing easy access to increase impulse sales. Compared to competitor units, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life! The bottom mounted compressor ensures easy maintenance and increases efficiency because it draws air from the coolest area of your establishment. Plus with removable deck pans, you'll have full access to the evaporator coils and refrigeration connections.
Each shelf is removable and can be adjusted on 1" centers, providing you with the ability to customize the interior of your unit to best suit the products you are displaying. An attractive black interior and exterior, along with full end panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. The T8 top light will illuminate your products as well, which helps to create an eye-catching display. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 120V electrical connection.
Height: 51 1/4"
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts HV56RSS ALL BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!