Structural Concepts GCD456H Fusion Black 51" Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser with Heated Top Display
$19,820.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Black exterior and interior
- Heated full-service upper display with a refrigerated self-service lower bin
- Mirrored end panels on lower section; glass end panels on upper section
- Top section accommodates (3) 4" deep full size steam table pans
- LED top lights for optimum merchandising
- Great grab-and-go solution for your deli, market, or cafeteria
- Curved single pane lift-up front glass panel for easy stocking
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Structural Concepts GCD456H ALL BLACK Specs|
|Depth||51 7/8 Inches|
|Height||55 3/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Combination Heated and Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer, including remote refrigeration (where applicable), optional casters or legs, NEMA plug type, color, or style. For details and pricing please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com.
Structural Concepts GCD456H ALL BLACK Details
The Structural Concepts GCD456H black 51" air curtain merchandiser with a heated upper display is an attractive and convenient solution for your deli, market, or cafeteria. It combines a full-service heated top section with a self-service refrigerated lower section that allows you to offer customers a delicious, piping hot meal and a crisp, refreshing drink from the same convenient unit! The heated display accommodates up to (3) 4" deep full size steam table pans full of french fries, chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese and other popular grab-and-go items, while the refrigerated air curtain merchandiser provides easy access to soda, iced tea, juice, and other beverages for increased impulse sales. Each of the heated wells is independently thermostatically controlled so you have total control over your food and can reliably serve a variety of dishes at the same time! The top has rear sliding doors that allow easy access for your employees to serve guests, while the curved glass front panel lifts up so your employees can more quickly refill or replace empty pans. For optimum convenience, this unit even includes enclosed non-refrigerated storage space in the rear so you have a handy place to hold to-go containers and other key supplies.
Compared to competitive models, the unit's environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs. Featuring an exclusive "Breeze-E" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life! Plus, with removable deck pans you'll have full access to the evaporator coils and refrigeration connections.
An attractive black interior and exterior along with mirrored end panels on the bottom and glass end panels on the top help attractively showcase your products. The LED top lights will illuminate your products as well, which helps to create an eye-catching display. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Depth: 51 7/8"
Height: 55 3/8"
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts GCD456H ALL BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!