Structural Concepts DOS4823R Impulse 50" Drop-In Refrigerated Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Drop-in design conserves floor space and minimizes vertical space occupied above the countertop
- Glass sides combine with air curtain front for maximum product visibility
- Includes a single adjustable glass shelf
- Maintains product temperature at or below 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- Compressor uses R-404A refrigerant
|Structural Concepts DOS4823R BLK Specs|
|Width||50 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||28 5/8 Inches|
|Height||22 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||48 5/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer, including remote refrigeration (where applicable), optional casters or legs, NEMA plug type, color, or style. For details and pricing please contact [email protected].
Structural Concepts DOS4823R BLK Details
This Structural Concepts DOS4823R Impulse 50" drop-in refrigerated air curtain merchandiser is an excellent grab-and-go solution for convenience stores, coffee shops, and virtually any other operation with minimal available floor space! This unit installs directly into your countertop so that it's not only taking up zero floor space, but is also occupying minimal vertical space above your counter for a cleaner, more integrated aesthetic. The open front design makes refreshing drinks and delicious pre-packaged products easily accessible for quick service and minimal lines while maintaining product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
This model's environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher when compared to competitive units to significantly lower your operating costs. It features glass side panels to maximize product visibility and boasts a glass shelf that's adjustable on 1" increments for added flexibility. This drop-in air curtain merchandiser compressor uses R-404A refrigerant and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Display Case Dimensions:
Width: 50 1/8"
Depth: 28 5/8"
Height: 22 3/4"
Width: 48 5/8"
Depth: 27 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts DOS4823R BLK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register