Stolzle 40149 / 458047 8.5 oz. Purity Carafe - 6/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Lead free crystal provides higher clarity and brilliance than comparable glassware which contains lead
- Fire-tempered for increased durability
- Designed for serving wine, water, iced tea, or other bar beverages
- Wide mouth makes pouring easy
- Perfect for any bar, restaurant, or catering operation
You May Also Need
Franmara 9305 13" Wine Decanter Drying Stem
plus $4.99 / Each
Franmara 9190 17 1/2" Wine Decanter Brush with Foam Flex Head
plus $3.59 / Each
|Stolzle 40149/458047 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Carafes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 40149/458047 Details
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 40149 / 458047 Purity 8.5 oz. carafe! Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
This carafe has undergone a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage. Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:hold times thick room refill multiple glass floor everything dining
I've had these carafes for 8 years. The hold up to a good beating. I've dropped them on the floor multiple times and they just don't break.
The glass on these are really thick but they hold up day after day. We abuse them to refill everything in our dining room and have never broken one.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register