Stolzle 40149 / 458047 8.5 oz. Purity Carafe - 6/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Designed for serving wine, water, iced tea, or other bar beverages
- Made in Germany
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Decanters|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 40149 / 458047 Purity 8.5 oz. carafe!
Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
The 100% lead free Stolzle 40149 / 458047 Purity 8.5 oz. carafe undergoes a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage.
Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
This item is free of lead-based products.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:hold times thick room refill multiple glass floor everything dining
I've had these carafes for 8 years. The hold up to a good beating. I've dropped them on the floor multiple times and they just don't break.
Phil H. from Culinary Creations Posted on 05/10/2016
The glass on these are really thick but they hold up day after day. We abuse them to refill everything in our dining room and have never broken one.
Philip H. Posted on 09/02/2014
User Submitted Photos & Video:
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register