Stolzle 2050030T Barware 3.5 oz. Port / Dessert Wine Glass - 6/Pack
- Designed for port and dessert wines
- Pulled stem technology and tempering reduces breakage
|Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
|Wine Style||Port Wine|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 2050030T barware 3 1/2 oz. port / dessert wine glass! Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
This durable, lead free wine glass undergoes a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage. "Pulled stem" technology ensures consistency by forming the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal. The base is then fire-melted to the stem, ensuring exceptional balance. Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Top Diameter: 1 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 6 3/4"
Capacity: 3.5 oz.
This item is free of lead-based products.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Anchor Hocking S2050030 (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Stolzle 2050011T Barware 15 oz. Water Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 2050018T Barware 14.75 oz. Brandy Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 2050025T Barware 8 1/2 oz. Martini Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 2050026T Barware 3 oz. Grappa Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 2050031T Barware 2 oz. Liqueur Flute - 6/Pack
Stolzle F2229T Barware 10.5 oz. Tumbler Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle F2457T Barware 1.5 oz. Shot Glass - 6/Pack
People Talk About:glasses glass great giving foot feel excellent etched durable delicate
These are excellent glasses with a thicker base giving them a good weight in the hand. These feel like proper port glasses and are perfect for that purpose. However, you should note before buying them that there is a small laser etched Stozle text line in the foot of the glass which is why these lost a star.
Brandon H. Posted on 01/26/2017
These are a great quality glass. They are very thin and delicate, yet durable enough to withstand every day use. We can rarely keep them in stock because they sell so well.
James D. from Hazel's Beverage World Posted on 03/15/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register