Stolzle 1800035T Event 22 oz. Cabernet / Bordeaux Wine Glass - 6/Pack
- 22 oz.
- Made in Germany
- Designed for Cabernet Sauvignon and tannic wines
- Exceptional clarity
|Stolzle 1800035T Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
|Wine Style||Red Wine|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 1800035T Details
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 1800035T Event 22 oz. cabernet / bordeaux glass!
Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
The 100% lead free Stolzle 1800035T Event 22 oz. cabernet / bordeaux glass undergoes a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage.
"Pulled stem" technology ensures consistency by forming the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal. The base is then fire-melted to the stem, ensuring exceptional balance.
Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/4"
This item is free of lead-based products.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Anchor Hocking S1800035 (Formerly)|
Frequently Purchased Together
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register