Stolzle 1040012T Vulcano 16.25 oz. Stemless Wine Tumbler - 6/Pack
Other Available Sizes:
- Elegant sheer rim provides an upscale look
- Unique aeration point facilitates the release of aromas
- Crystal clear design enhances clarity and brilliance
- Stemless design reduces risk of breakage
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, catered events, wineries, and more
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Choice 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" Decorative Vinyl Chalkboard Labels - 18/Pack
Choice 3" x 2" Oval Vinyl Chalkboard Labels - 18/Pack
Choice Assorted Rectangular Vinyl Chalkboard Labels - 18/Pack
American Metalcraft CSM18 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" Ornate Vinyl Chalkboard Labels - 18/Pack
plus $4.19 /Pack
American Metalcraft CSO18 3" x 2" Oval Vinyl Chalkboard Labels - 18/Pack
plus $4.19 /Pack
American Metalcraft CSR18 Rectangular Vinyl Chalkboard Labels - 18/Pack
plus $3.59 /Pack
Choice Assorted Colored Chalk - 12/Pack
plus $0.79 /Pack
Choice White Chalk - 12/Pack
plus $0.79 /Pack
|Stolzle 1040012T Specs|
|Height||4 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 1040012T Details
Set the new standard for style and sophistication in your establishment with the Stolzle 1040012T 16.25 oz. Vulcano stemless wine tumbler! Made of 100% lead-free crystal, Stolzle provides higher clarity and brilliance than comparable glassware. In addition, the stemless style helps to minimize the risk of breakage, while also providing stability on any tabletop. Featuring a unique aeration point, this Vulcano glass helps to facilitate the release of flavors and aromas in your most popular wines. The sleek silhouette of this 16.25 oz. glass provides a classy and polished look that patrons will love. This tumbler's sparkling, crystal clear design enhances product visibility while beautifully showcasing your selection of premium wines. Offering a streamlined, elegant appearance, this wine glass is perfect for intimate dinner settings, bar use, and more.
The glass' narrow rim and slender bowl are designed for all-purpose use, allowing you to fill this glass with any wine on your menu. From sparkling whites to full-bodied reds, this 16.25 oz. glass can serve it all. Each of Stolzle's glass products undergo a special fire tempering process, increasing hardness and durability, and therefore reducing the risk of breakage. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware will make it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Offering the latest in style and function, this Anchor Hocking Stolzle 16.25 oz. Vulcano stemless wine tumbler is a must-have addition to your restaurant, hotel, bar, or winery.
Diameter: 3 1/2"
Height: 4 1/8"
Capacity: 16.25 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:wine Stemless splurged spilling quality pack high glasses bottle
We splurged and ordered the high quality six pack of wine glasses. Stemless work well for us, when you are a bottle of wine in, there is no risk of breaking or spilling
Eric H. Posted on 05/09/2016
Get paid to review this product!