Stiebel Eltron 232886 Tempra 36 Whole House Tankless Electric Water Heater - 27/36 kW, 0.87 GPM
- Works as 2-in-1 model with 36 kW of power at 240V and 27 kW at 208V
- Advanced flow control ensures a constant temperature output
- Single flow sensor design
- Hinged cover for easy access
- Superior, reliable performance with seismic-proof construction
- Sleek, no-vent design that is nearly 100% efficient
Follow these simple steps to remove and clean the filter screen on your Tempra or Tempra Plus water heater.
Follow these simple steps to reset your Tempra or Tempra Plus high limit switch. If you are experiencing luke warm water, you may want to reset this switch.
Choosing the right tankless electric water heater has never been easier than with Stiebel Eltron! If you aren’t sure which model you need for your business, simply utilize the manufacturer’s flow chart and determine which heater will serve you best!
|Stiebel Eltron 232886 Specs|
|Width||16 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||4 5/8 Inches|
|Height||14 1/2 Inches|
|Flow Rate||0.87 GPM|
|Usage||Multiple Points of Use|
Customer questions about this product
- How hot will this water heater make my water?
- This unit's ability to heat your water above its ambient temperature varies dependent upon the water's flow rate.
- Can this electric water heater supply hot water to more than a single restroom sink?
- This unit is designed to supply hot water to a single restroom, kitchen, or utility sink. It can also be used on a single shower or up to 5 low flow sinks. The manufacturer’s literature offers a sizing guide to help you choose the best model for your needs.
Stiebel Eltron 232886 Details
The powerful Stiebel Eltron 232886 Tempra 36 whole house tankless electric water heater instantly provides hot water to up to six medium flow sinks! This energy-efficient unit works as a 2-in-1 model that can use 28.8 kW of power with 240V service and 21.6 kW of power with 208V service to heat the water as it flows through the machine for complete elimination of standby heat loss. Activated by a minimum 0.87 GPM flow rate, the Tempra 36 features an ergonomic control knob that allows you to adjust the water temperature from 86 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It has several temperature and flow sensors that feed their readings into the unit's proprietary microprocessor control so the temperature will never deviate from the set point. The Stiebel Eltron 232886 Tempra 36 whole house tankless water heater features a compact construction with a sleek, attractive design that allows it to be installed almost anywhere!
Left to Right: 16 5/8"
Front to Back: 4 5/8"
Height: 14 1/2"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Get paid to review this product!