Stero P655776 Hi-Limit Thermoswitch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Stero P655776 Hi-Limit Thermoswitch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Champion 451525 Pump And Motor
Stero P681021 Chemical Tube
Champion 311761 Pump Screen
Blakeslee 9108 Spray Box Adapter
Hobart 00-950372-00003 Rinse Aid Sensor
Blakeslee 5325 Lower Spray Box Adap
Blakeslee 76029 Liquid Detergent Pump Mp300l
Champion 111019 Dual Float Assy
Get paid to review this product!