SR Max SRM2650 Denali Men's Black Waterproof Composite Toe Non-Slip Hiker Boot
- Great to wear in the kitchen or warehouse
- Made with durable, oiled, tumbled leather upper material
- Non-slip outsole with electrical hazard protection minimizes the risk of accidents
- Lace up design allows for a customized fit
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- Includes a PU cup insole for comfort
- Molded phylon midsole reduces foot stress
- Composite toe offers superior protection
|Toe Style||Composite Toe|
Customer questions about this product
- How long does it take this item to ship?
- This item usually ships in 1-2 business days. If you place your order before 2 pm EST, it will ship same day.
Face a full day of work in this SR Max SRM2650 Denali men's black waterproof composite toe non-slip hiker boot. Made with waterproof, oiled, tumbled leather upper material, this shoe is built to last. Inside the removable PU cup insole and molded phylon midsole create a soft inner layer for optimal comfort. Additionally, the MaxTrax rubber outsole provides superior traction and is non-slip, making this shoe safe to wear in a variety of workplace environments. This boot also has a composite toe and electrical hazard protection, to provide superior protection for wearers.
SR Max is a company built on the idea of providing slip resistance to the max. Their footwear is designed to offer premium comfort for a variety of foot types and the non-slip outsoles provide superior safety in a variety of workplace environments. Wear a pair of SR Max shoes, and you'll have peace of mind while at work.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register