Springhill 016004 11" x 17" White Pack of 67# Vellum Bristol Cover - 250 Sheets
- White, vellum finish
- 11" x 17" ledger / tabloid size
- For use with high speed copiers, laser printers, and offset duplicators
- 67# basis weight
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; acid free
- Perfect for brochures, greeting cards, tent cards, menus and direct mail
|Springhill SGH016004 Specs|
|Basis Weight||67 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||11" x 17"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Springhill SGH016004 Details
This Springhill 016004 white Bristol vellum cover is an excellent choice for a wide range of professionally-produced documents and marketing materials! This multi-purpose paper features a white color and its 67# weight provides excellent durability under a variety of uses. Furthermore a smooth, slightly velvety vellum finish provides the bulk and soft, toothy feel of premium cover stock, in addition to exceptional die-cutting, scoring and folding characteristics. With good ink holdout, it adds a sense of importance to any document printed on it and is a great solution for brochures, greeting cards, tent cards, menus and direct mail.
Each sheet measures 11" x 17" and can be used with a variety of high speed copiers, laser printers, and offset duplicators. Since it is made with 10% total post-consumer recycled content, you can also feel good in knowing that you're choosing a product that is good for the environment. It is also acid-free so that it can better resist yellowing and disintegration over time.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register