Southbend 4916-1 Contactor 208-220-24
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 4916-1 Contactor 208-220-24.
All Points 26-4050 Hand Hole Cover Plate Assembly
Groen Z098666 Control Board
Cleveland 70042030 Gskt;Dr .210x/P
Groen N83503 Oil Light Weight
Accutemp AT1E-2703-1 Motor/Vacuum Pump
Cleveland S111896 Ignitor Asy;Gas Chef
Cleveland SKE54846-2 Buy Rb01850 Gkt;Cnsl(Tket6/12)
Groen Z047714 Handle/Knob Assy
Get paid to review this product!